BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Tired

(I had some time after studying for exams)

I'm tired of all of these "elites" "leaving" and making some stupid speech about how they love all of the caring members and hope their achievements will live on forever, blah blah blah. It's stupid and I'm tired of it. Why make a big deal out of everything? Don't you already have enough popularity?

It sickens me to think of everyone who struts around and knows it, yes knows, that they are some big shot "celebrity" and "elite" member of stardoll. Yes, you know who I am talking about. People like ----- and -----. Even my own friend said she was "leaving" and came back two days after. They all do that. Leave. Say some crap about how they decided everyone needed them. Go on like the same "elite" bitch they already were.

It's pathetic.

(Will add more when I get back from dinner)

-Adjaja/Anna

0 comments: